- Remove any make up, cleanse your face and pat dry.
- Unless your skin is sensitive, using Living Nature’s Skin Revive Exfoliant prior to treatment will assist in removing dead skin cells, allow the mask to penetrate and perform more effectively.
- Using the tear indicator, tear open the sachet and remove the mask from the sachet.
- Carefully unfold the mask and apply to your face. A pleasant warming and tightening sensation upon application may be felt.
- Leave on the skin for 10-20 minutes.
- Remove the mask, gently clean any excess product off with lukewarm water, and pat dry.
- Relish in your now smooth and fresh skin.
- Apply Radiance Night Oil or your normal Toning Gel and Night Cream.
The Bee Venom Mask can be used weekly or more often if desired.
INGREDIENTS: Aqua, Glycerin (vegetable glycerin)**, Apitoxin (bee venom)**, Mel (manuka honey)**, Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil**, Galactoarabinan (larch tree extract), Isoamyl laurate, Xanthan gum, Glyceryl Caprylate, Caprylyl/Capryl glycosides, Triethyl citrate, Sodium phytate, Benzoic acid, Sodium Cocoyl glutamate, Polyglceryl-5- Oleate , Citric acid, Sodium levulinate, Sodium anisate, Parfum*. *From natural essential oils: Geraniol and Limonene.
Always refer to the product packaging for the most current list.