Halloysite Clay is renowned as one of the world's finest, whitest and purest clays.
Sourced from New Zealand's pristine Matauri Bay, this unique Halloysite Clay was formed through subtropical weathering of ancient volcanic domes produced some two to nine million years ago.
Its fine particle structure and freedom from mineral contaminants common in other clay deposits gives Hallo Clay a remarkable ability to absorb toxins and impurities from the surface of your skin.
It is especially beneficial for acne-prone skin and for clearing pores of excess oil that may lead to the formation of blackheads. The poultice activity of the Clay gently absorbs pollutants and exfoliates the skin, drawing dead cells away from the surface to leave the skin fresh and accessible to nutrients.
It's a gift of purity and refinement from the earth itself.
Source / Harvesting
- The clay is dug from the ground in an open mine in Matauri Bay in Northland, New Zealand
- The area is re-vegetated after removal
- Water is used to purify the Clay by removing silica sand
- The pure white clay
- Gently absorbs pollutants and exfoliates the skin
- Helps to refine the pores of the skin
- Pure white clay minerals
Click here to find out more